The ThunderCloud is the smallest and sportiest raft in the RMR lineup. At 9’7” and 72 lbs, the 20” diminishing tubes, and progressive rocker will have you ripping in and out of eddies and carving up boulder gardens like a slalom skier. This play boat is fast and extremely maneuverable, ideal for experienced whitewater boaters looking to kick the adventure factor up. The ThunderCloud is perfect for R1 (solo) and R2 (tandem) paddlers, yet offers room for up to 3 paddlers. This beast in a small package is perfect for carrying into remote locations, dropping waterfall lines, and going big. RMR Brand Ambassador, Evans Morgan, says “the ThunderCloud is the cheat code for steep creeks”.
Welded baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out. The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable.
- Length: 11’ 9”
- Width: 5’ 8”
- 45” center to center
- 22” x 35” inside cockpit
- 44-oz tubes & 66-oz floor/2000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Front splash guard (aka PhatCat net)
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Front foot cups
- 8 large & 12 small stainless steel D-rings
- Repair kit and valve wrench included
- 5-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Length: 9′ 7″
Due to Covid and Supply Chain Issues this product will be fulfilled the week of June 19, 2022. This raft is for preorder only.