The Storm provides all the freedom you could want in a 10.5-foot package. It’s easy and you can handle the Storm by yourself. You can stow it in any trunk or strap it inflated on your Subaru. Use any put-in, conventional or not. From dropping ledges and running Class V whitewater, to reaching those remote fishing spots, the Storm handles beautifully. A smaller raft makes for a bigger ride and the 18″ tubes bring you close to the water. Comfortable to R2, R3, or R4. Heck, you could R1 if you wanted to.
- 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), a simple lace-free design
- I-beam floor
- Generous stainless steel D-rings & rubberized handles
- Patch kit and valve wrench included
- 6-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Tube diameter: 18″
No. of Chambers/Valves: 5
Tubes: 2, Thwarts: 2, Floor: 1
D-Rings: 8 Outside, 2 Inside
Material weight in oz./square yard: 44 oz. tubes/66 oz. floor
Click the ‘Specs’ tab above for more info!
Due to Covid and Supply Chain Issues this product will be fulfilled the week of August 15, 2022. This item is for preorder only.