A sudden powerful movement through the river.
For those paddlers seeking the utmost power and dependable catch in a high impact resistant fiberglass layup. Tested by some of the best expedition kayakers in the world on some of the most demanding rivers. The Surge delivers confidence with every stroke.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose our bomber fiberglass Straight shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Shaft Option: Bent or Straight
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 999g.
- Weight Ounces: 35.25oz.
- Length Range: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
- Feather Angle: Right Hand Control 30 degrees
- Blade Surface Area: 725 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48.25cm x 20cm
Call the shop for special orders or unlisted sizing.