It is hard to have too much fun, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. The SB-120 lets you be the one to bring your family or friends together on any river. The 18″ tubes give you the same close-to-the water feel as the Storm, but the larger size adds additional stability and tracking; one Rocky Mountain Rafter even rowed one down the entire Grand Canyon with no flips, no swims, and no pins! Three thwarts come standard, meaning that while it is small enough to R2 serious whitewater, you can still fit up to 6 paddlers.
- 44-oz./3000-denier RockShield PVC (professional-grade quality)
- Welded I-beams, baffles and seams, triple-fused with welded seam tape inside and out (eliminates the need for glue… and its problems). The best seam technology in the industry–durable, consistent, reliable
- Leafield D-7 valves (The industry’s best)
- SB-120 Comes standard with 3 thwarts
- Removable RTA System (Rapid Thwart Attachment), simple lace-free design
- I-Beam floor
- 12 D-rings
- 6 Rubberized handles
- 5-year retail & 3-year commercial warranty on workmanship and materials
Tube diameter: 18″
Number of Chambers/Valves: 8
Tubes: 4 Thwarts: 3 Floor: 1
Due to Covid and Supply Chain Issues this product will be fulfilled the week of September 26, 2022. This raft is for preorder only.