Anyone who's ridden an egg shape on a surf trip knows it’s an incredibly versatile board: the longboard ease of catching waves, the shortboard performance of riding them. The Wavo is Badfish’s take on the classic ocean shape but for river surfing. Sitting between the IRS and the Inflatable SK8, the Wavo rides like a shortboard. The added volume will deliver in smaller or flatter waves allowing for a larger range of riders to get more out of their local wave. For bigger riders who need more volume than the Inflatable SK8, the Wavo will be their go-to river shortboard.
- Dimensions: 6' 2" x 26" x 3.75"
- Board Weight: 17lbs
- Rider Capacity: 80lbs-240lbs
- Construction: PVC Inflatable Drop Stitch
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty
- Removable Tri-Fin (2 tab click fin)
- Backpack Board Bag (Surf)
- Dual Action Pump
- EXO Skeleton Construction
- Slim Offset Handle For Surfing
- River Surfing Specific Rocker