For those who want a kayak specifically designed for fishing, the 360° Angler doesn't compromise. It maximizes space, comfort, accessories, and storage while still giving you the stealth and ability to get to those skinny/shallow waters the big boats can't. The 360 Angler features the stability of a bass boat with the convenience of a kayak.
Perfect for large lakes, ponds, and inshore saltwater fishing. Roll right from the back of your truck to the boat launch. The dual hull design provides incredible stability even in heavy chop.
- Unique Captain’s chair provides 360º fishability from an elevated, comfortable seating platform and keeps rudder controls right at hand
- Gear tracks for rod mounts (comes with rod holders)
- In-hull storage for rods, tackle boxes and much more
- Integrated wheel system to make wheeling your boat from your truck or trailer to the water a snap
- Ability to easily add a trolling or small outboard motor
- Our new Flex Drive Mark IV (Patented) is the product of four years of constant evolution. The latest version of our amazing Flex Drive is faster, quieter and more durable than ever before. Learn more about the Flex Drive Mark IV here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCX2_7Pbfek User Manual for Flex Drive Mark IV: https://jacksonadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/334_Belt-Drive-Manual-BV8.pdf. Explore the new Mark IV Drive, here: https://hub.jacksonkayak.com/flex-drive-mark-iv/
- A four-hole bolt pattern on the stern of both pontoons to support accessories such as the PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motor mount adaptor
Want to see a side by side comparison of the Blue Sky series of boats (Angler & 360 Pro)? Check this handy chart: Blue Sky Comparison Chart
- Length: 13'4"
- Weight: 140 w/o seat & drive, 170 w/seat & drive
- Width: 48"
- Capacity: 500 lbs