For rafters looking for the utmost performance and durability. Whether you are R2’ing down your favorite creek, or running big water within a larger team, the tapered blade shape is an excellent option for all-around use. Available in a stunning silhouette pattern of Split Rock on the Skykomish River, WA we’re calling “Dugan’s Sky: Alpenglow” and Translucent: Red. The Nomad is an all around rafting paddle featuring a fiberglass oval shaft and tapered blade design.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Optimized flex and strength with our reliable fiberglass shaft.
- Oval index for added control.
- Enhanced ABS T-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 765g.
- Weight Ounces: 27oz.
- Length Range: 48" to 75" in 1" increments
- Blade Surface Area: 110 in2
- Blade Length x Width: 18.75in x 7.5in