Skip to content
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device