The Animal Haus sock has a menagerie of benefits: exotic style, soft and fluffy Merino Wool, and it's built to handle the elements every single day. Whether or not you choose to take a “which animal are you?” personality quiz first is up to you.
- Women's crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a casual shoe.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no excuses. These everyday socks are all business.
- We close every toe seam using our True Seamless™ Toe technology for an ultra smooth, undetectable feel.
- Fox, Pig, Lemur - oh my! Our Animal Haus family has grown - because who doesn't love a cute animal sock?
- Silky soft Merino Wool is a natural choice for breathable, long-wearing comfort and effortless style.
- Lightweight yarns create socks so smooth and comfortable you'll want to wear them all day, and the next.
- The "still" in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- Unconditionally Guaranteed for Life - if these aren’t the longest lasting socks you’ve ever owned, return them for another pair.
Pair with: Sneakers, casual boots, Instagram photo dumps