The Athena's small size blades pull effortlessly through each stroke, for less fatigue in smaller paddlers. Built with Werner's most advanced blade designs, you’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Athena is the smart choice for smaller paddlers who have a low-angle style of paddling and want a blade to match their stature.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Small-sized low angle blades are ideal for smaller paddlers looking to be gentle to their bodies, while allowing for a faster cadence to keep up with the group.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- A smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- The adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in two ranges: 220-240cm and 240-260cm
- This paddle is designed with a small diameter shaft.