Feast your eyes on the long-awaited 2022 Aphrodite women's drysuit! Shipping February/March 2022. A clam-shell entry eliminates a pesky shoulder or chest zipper for a full unrestricted range of movement. Additionally, the clam-shell entry provides a generous relief opening for when nature calls. Polyester face fabric made 100% of recycled water bottles make the Aphrodite dry suit hydrophobic. Our unique shell fabric won’t absorb water so the suit stays lighter, breathes better, dries faster, and avoids condensation to keep you feeling dry. An articulated women's specific cut provides caters to a wildly diverse assortment of body shapes and sizes.
The Aphrodite Dry Suit comes with adjustable/trimmable latex gaskets. These gaskets may feel very tight at first, but they can easily be trimmed to size using common household tools. This allows you to decide on your preferred combination of tightness and dryness. Please do not trim the gaskets until you are 100% certain you are not going to return the suit.
- In an effort to reduce plastic consumption, this suit comes packaged in a recycled oversized billboard gear bag. These gear bags are cut and sewn by the Cambria Center for Blind and Handicapped in Johnston, Pennsylvania.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable shell with 100% PCW recycled polyester face fabric treated with C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Booties, seat, knees and ankle cuffs reinforced with abrasion-resistant Devil's Club 3-layer 240g/m² nylon Taslan face fabric
- Clam-shell YKK® AquaSeal® entry zipper & relief opening
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets with neoprene over cuffs aid in dryness and gasket preservation.
- Adjustable webbing belt to keep your suit snuggly on your hips
- Volcano neoprene wrist cuffs for maximum dryness and easy ‘banana peel’ slip-off.
- Size variations available to fit paddlers of all shapes and sizes (S-XL)
- Shell Fabric: 3-layer PCW 100% recycled polyester
- Fabric Weight: 215 g/m²
- Waterproofness (mm h₂o): 30,000
- Breathability (g/m²/24h): 4,000
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (56 oz)