The Hala Rado SUP Kit is the right inflatable stand-up paddleboard for a larger or expedition paddler who may want to use their SUP on whitewater and flatwater. The Rado blends whitewater SUP features, like a Progressive-River Rocker SUP profile and retractable 9” StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed and drive in rapids and in flat water.
This SUP Kit includes an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, a rollingbackpack, hand pump, fins and a repair kit, so you can grab your PFD and sunscreen and head directly to your next adventure.
The Hala Rado’s higher on-board weight capacity and the large, open-and-riggable deck are perfect for overnight camping and gear-heavy expeditions or paddling around the lake with extra passengers along for the ride! (like your fidos or kiddos!)Specifications
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Large (12" x 18" x 40")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Dynamic, Responsive Board Shape with RiverRocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty