The Hala Radito is a great inflatable stand-up paddleboard board for a smaller paddler who wants a high-performance board that is equally comfortable in whitewater and flatwater.
The Radito blends river features such as a Progressive SUP Rocker profile and Hala's patented retractable StompBox 2 fin system with a long waterline to hold speed in rapids and through flatwater.
This SUP's performance-focused shape makes it great for everything from extended expeditions down the river to paddling around your local lake with your short, furry co-pilots (Fido). With an industry-leading Lever-Lock Adjustable Carbon Paddle, Backcountry Rolling Backpack, fins and hand pump included (as well as a Repair Kit), you can rest assured that you are well-equipped for wherever your next adventure takes you!Specifications
- Included with SUP: Backcountry Rolling Backpack, Paddle, Fins, Hand Pump, Repair Kit
- Included Paddle: Leverlock Carbon Travel Paddle
- Backpack Dimensions: Medium (12" x 18" x 38")
- Fin Boxes: Patented Stompbox 2.0™ Fin System, Two Click Finboxes
- Fins: 9" Green Stompfin, Two 4.5" Green Gummy Click Fins
- Board Shape: All Around Dynamic, Responsive Board Shape with RiverRocker and Swallow Tail
- Board Construction: Thick Fusion Construction with Welded Seams and PVC Stringer
- Rigging Options: 12 Soft Rigging Points with Nose Bungee
- D-Rings: Tail D-Ring and Bottom Nose D-Ring
- Handles: Rubberized + Reinforced Nose Handle, Rubberized + Reinforced Tail Handle, Center Step-Flat Soft Handle, and 2 Cloth Side Handles
- Deckpad: Diamond Groove EVA Deck Pad with 1.5” Raised StompPad and Rear Foot Index
- Board Warranty: Industry-leading 5-Year Warranty
- Included Accessory Warranty: 1-Year Warranty