The 5 quart NRS Small Dura Soft Cooler is a convenient way to keep food and beverages cold outdoors without having to drag around a bulky ice chest. It's the perfect size to fit in a kayak hatch, tote along your lunch or chill a frosty six pack.
- When the food and drinks are gone, you can crush and stow your Dura Soft out of the way.
- This model Dura Soft was previously called the "Six Pack."
- Temperature-reflective Mylar and closed-cell foam insulation keeps contents cold.
- Infinity urethane liner contains ice and liquids without leaking, and with its hook-and-loop attachment you can easily remove it for cleaning.
- Nylon exterior is tough and flexible, and a urethane-coated nylon bottom adds extra durability.
- Two exterior D-rings allow you to strap the cooler into a boat.
- Mesh pocket inside the lid holds a gel freezer pack.
- Zippered pocket on front and mesh pocket, with hook-and-loop closure, on back hold accessories.
- Clip the included shoulder strap to the D-rings or use the webbing carry handle for transport.
- Double bar-tacked reinforcement on high-stress areas.
- Double-pull zipper closure.
- External Dimensions - 9" L x 6" W x 8" H
- Internal Dimensions - 8" L x 5" W x 7" H
- Hook-and-loop removable urethane "Infinity" liner
- Webbing carry handle
- Removable shoulder strap
- Mesh pocket in lid for gel freezer pack
- Zippered pocket on front
- Mesh pocket, with hook-and-loop closure, on back