Darn Tough Vermont swapped out Merino Wool for Coolmax® in this ¼ sock redesign. Allergic, vegan, whatever the reason, we’re just happy you’re getting after it. With trail-ready coverage, plush upper ribbing, performance arch support and targeted cushioning you’ll tackle the most demanding miles comfortably.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- COOLMAX® is engineered to move moisture away from your skin and dry fast in warm conditions.
- True Seamless™: Undetectable seam fusion for an ultra smooth, invisible feel.
- Sits just above the ankle. The “just right” height, 1/4 socks are great for low-cut hikers and running shoes.
- 48% Coolmax® Polyester 47% Nylon 5% Lycra® Spandex
- For the ultimate like-it’s-not-even-there fit and feel, ultra-lightweight yarns give our running socks the lowest in-shoe profile.
- Terry loop cushion isolated under the foot for rebound in these incredibly light running socks.