A legendary figure in Japanese culture. Sho-Gun "General" leads your charge down river.
The Werner Sho-Gun uses our most advanced technology in this river running paddle. As powerful as its name suggests, the rivers that paddlers take the Sho-Gun often need some aggression to navigate each horizon line. Decades of experience led us to the chosen paddle for many at the top of their game.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With whitewater specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers or those looking for more powerful strokes on shorter steeper rapids.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to our Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle is Right Hand Control 30 degree offset
- Shaft Diameter is Standard