[ kuh - may - no ]
A beautiful island located in WA's Puget Sound fishery.
The Camano features our most popular award winning blade design. Providing the perfect combination for anglers who want enough power to follow schooling fish all day, using the relaxed all around low angle stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of fishing.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Available in our carbon blend Straight shaft, Standard Diameter in longer lengths for wider boats and raised seats.
- The Hooked: Adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in two ranges: 220-240cm, 240-260cm, and 260-280cm.
- Customize paddle length on the fly for high/low seat positions, standing while sight fishing or switching between multiple kayaks of different widths. The adjustable length paddle gives you the freedom to fish.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 851g.
- Weight Ounces: 30oz.
- Length Range: LeverLock® (220-240cm and 240-260cm)
- Feather Angle: LeverLock Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm
Call the shop for special orders or unlisted sizing.