As good on the trail as it is in the water, the Astral Women's Aquanaut is the multi-sport shoe you'll find yourself reaching for every time you're stepping outside.
- As at home in the dirt as it is in the wet, the Aquanaut excels at keeping you on your feet in the warm seasons.
- 1000 denier Cordura® upper, with abrasion-resistant reinforcement at wear points, shrugs off rough terrain.
- Fine-screen ripstop mesh on sides, tongue and vamp blocks debris, sheds water and ensures quick drying.
- The closed-cell EVA midsole cushions the foot and its drainage ports channel away water.
- Central lugs in the outsole for traction in loose dirt, are surrounded by a high-surface perimeter for grip on slippery river rocks.
- The G15™ high-friction rubber in the outsole is long wearing and non-marking.
- Foot ball and heel are at the same level for natural balance and agility.
- Roomy toebox allows your feet and toes to spread out for stability.