The Ultimate Teaching Platform
The Zen platform has been a staple on expeditions and in schools for its versatility. The Zen 3.0 takes note of our Hero Series and combines that knowledge with our previous Zen designs to produce a shorter, lighter package that stays on top of the water, has a ton of initial stability, and lifts easily over waves, holes, and rocks. It’s a dry, confidence-inspiring ride that doesn’t get grabbed in swirlier situations. This means it’s not only a great boat for beginners, but also provides welcome confidence in some of the biggest, most chaotic rivers.
• Wildly stable hull
• Easy to turn
• Primary and secondary stability
• High flo
• High floating
• Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area.
• Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System – the highest shock absorbing system on the market.
• Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere
• Carrying st
• Carrying strap for easier carrying transportation
• Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program
• Available in three sizes – Small, Medium, and Large DESIGNED FOR Paddlers looking to get into the sport or push themselves to new limits in river running and creeking. The Zen is an easy-to-turn, easy-to-boof boat that will take you downstream with confidence.
S M L
Length: 8'1 8'5 8"11
Width: 25.5" 27" 27.75"
Volume: 76 Gal 89 Gal 103 Gal
Weight: 44 lbs 47 lbs 50 lbs
Opt Paddler: 80-160 lbs 140-220 lbs 200-280 lbs